The Wrong Review is a literary magazine. We are committed towards promoting poetry especially emerging poets. We invite poetry, reviews of poetry, essays on poetry and poetics and interviews with poets. We accept all genres of poetry and are open for submission year-round. The Wrong review is strongly motivated to support its writers through small amounts of monetary gifts.
- Send three poems to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your submission should be sent as a single file attachment in (yourname).doc or .docx format.
- The subject line should be: Submissions Poetry
- Use standard fonts unless the works require experimental fonts.
- Please include a brief bio (3-5 lines) in third person in the cover letter/body of the mail.
- By submitting your work you agree that the work is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- Simultaneous and multiple submissions are not allowed. Please wait until you hear back from us before submitting new work for consideration. We will usually respond within a month.
- By sending us your submission you are giving us permission to publish your work on The Wrong Review.
- Compensation will be paid to Indian Nationals residing in India after the publication of their poems.
- As of October 2016 The Wrong Review offers gift cards worth INR 100 per poem published in the journal.
Editor – Arul Benito Gerard